Breast Cancer Expert Forum
lump in left breast have a red itchy rash also, tenderness
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lump in left breast have a red itchy rash also, tenderness

i have a lump in my left breast and now i have a red itchy rash, discovered the lump a couple of months ago. my breasts have been getting sore during menustration and normally they do not. this has been going on for about six months. i do not have insurance and limited funding so i need some kind of input. there is no history of breast cancer in my family however my uncle died in 2003 of lung cancer at the age of 43 and my grandmother died of the same kind of cancer this past january so cancer in itself has been in my family. i do not want to be too alarmed but i have been worrying about it because i recently had pneumonia and i have never gotten it before.  i do smoke and have smoked for almost 20 years off and on but mostly on so i am sure that played a role in that. i have been experiencing chest pains or more like shoulder pains, can't really distinguish the pain not sure what that is about. the lump is located near the top of my armpit, almost missed it. anyway would appreciate a response as soon as possible.  thank you