lump
i had a ultrasound done on my left breast b/c of a lump that i found.the ultrasound did not find anything even though the radiologist could feel it.my dr said that it was a normal lump that needed tp be there since the test showed nothing.i am 22yrs old...should i be worried about cancer?
Since your ultrasound is not showing the lump.I guess a biopsy could be ordered by your doctor since the lump is palpable.If what you have is a cyst or Fibroadenoma(both benign findings) then you will have the peace of mind you are seeking by having the biopsy done.Also an MRI could be useful to detect this lump that the ultrasound didn't show.If I were you, I would not rest until I know for sure what this lump could be.. A lump said to be" normal" without the benefit of running some tests would not do it for me .I don't think that you have cancer,but no one can tell you for sure about this, until you pursue this matter with some more testing and to your complete satisfaction.Take care.