Breast Cancer Expert Forum
lumps in breasts that are hot and swollen help please

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

a few months ago i started getting painful lumps in my armpits that would make my whole arpit sore and it would get red. i figured maybe from ingrown hair or shaving ??
last week i got a lump on the left side of my left nipple. you cant see the actual lump but the area around the nipple was red and hot to touch it went away in about a week. 4 days ago, i got a huge red lump in my left breast not near the nipple but on the actual breast, i still have it it is very red and hurts, today i woke up and i have the same thing on my right nipple on that i had on my left nipple.
the lumps that i have been getting around my nipple that i describe, the lumpos are not visable but you can feel them and see the redness and they hurt alot.
also, i have been getting cyst lump things feeling like things in my vaginal area too, could  all this be related?
btw i am a ver clean person. 2 showers per day.
Thanks,
Angie
Dear Angie, It's hard to even guess at what this is without more history and physical exam.  You may want to discuss this problem with your doctor who can ask questions and do an exam.