milky discharge from nipples
i am 22 years old..last from one month . one day i squeeze my bothe breast..the milky water comes out..and its paining when i squeeze it..plz help me.. what shoul i do

This discussion is related to milky white discharge from nipple.
Nipple discharge is normal and very common when the breasts are squeezed and it's rarely a sign of breast cancer,especially when it's bilateral.This usually occurs when women are pregnant or taking some type of medication,such as birth control pills or tranquillizers.Other causes,if you are not pregnant, could be hormonal imbalance.  
Please don't worry...Just avoid nipple stimulation( including frequent checks for discharge)  because it can actually make the discharge persist.If you stop squeezing the nipple,most probably the discharge will also stop and so will the pain.
When to be alarmed about nipple discharge,it's when it happens only on one side, comes out spontaneously( without squeezing),is persistent and bloody or is associated with a lump, nipple or skin changes etc...
If you are worried,you should consult your doctor for a clinical examination to clear out any doubt okay?
Take care...
no am not pregnant from last one last i am suffering from tuberclausis..so i am taking a treatment of..medicine etc..if somewhere this treatment is effeting my breast..that why..from my breast milky water comes out..n i hav a boy friend..i hav physical relation with him..but i am not pregnant..