nipple and areola color
I am 45 years old and have never paid much attention to my nipples, but I recently noticed that my nipple and surrounding area is a different color from my other breast.  One is pink and the other is a few shades darker, more brown. I don't know if they've always been this way, and that is normal, or if I should be concerned.  Thanks
Dear Maggie00, It is not unusual for there to be differences in color of the nipple/ aerola, or even size of the breasts.  If you are noticing a change or have further concerns you may want to have your doctor evaluate.  

Hi Maggie, if you look a few posts below, I posted to another person about this very sam ething. I have VITILIGO of both areolas.  They are different colors throughout, pink/white and brown.  It's a disorder of the pigment cells of the skin.  It's nothing to worry about and happens to a few people, certainly we are the minority. I wish I had a picture to show you. But if you search VITILIGO on the YAHOO a lot will come up and what it is.  I don't have it anywhere else on my body unless my dermatologist shines a certain light on my skin, then you can see some spots.  But the only apparent areas are on my nips/areolas. My husband loves me just this way, so I don't worry about it myself.  I'm 37 years old and have had this ever since I can recall (probably in my early teens I remember), but not all of my life.  If you have any other qeustions, feel free to post.