nipple fuild
I'm 44 years old, and I noticed fuild coming from my nipple, when its pressed on, its clear, what does this mean?
Nipple discharge is normal and very common when the breasts are squeezed and it's rarely a sign of breast cancer.The discharge can come in a variety of colors - gray, green and brown as well as white.
Some women are more prone to nipple discharge especially when they are on birth control pills,certain blood pressure medications or on major tranquilizers.
Take care to avoid nipple stimulation( including frequent checks for discharge)  because it can actually make the discharge persist.If you stop squeezing the nipple,most probably the discharge will also stop.
When to be alarmed about nipple discharge,it's when it happens only on one side, comes out spontaneously( without squeezing),is persistent and bloody or is associated with a lump, nipple or skin changes etc...
If you are worried,you should consult your doctor for a clinical examination to clear out any doubt.
Take care...
Thank you