nipple soreness/hardness
for about a month now I have had very extreme soreness in both breast centralized in the nipple area. I thought it was menstruation but it has been a month now and they still hurt horrible. I also had noticed that about an inch or more all the way around the nipple is hard and has almost a tad numbness to it(if that makes sense?) I dont feel any "lumps" but I have lost a lot of weight and im not sure if the hardness is normal tissue i just haven't noticed before since i have never been real good about self checks. I wear thick padded bras to help with the pain so if they get brushed or whatever it is not as painful but taking my bra off is awful. Also, not sure if it is related or not but they seem to be erect most of the time and moist  when i remove my bra but i haven't really seen any "discharge" Thanks in advance for any help....
There could be a number of reasons causing painful breasts and nipples.It could be hormonal fluctuation with respect to your menstrual cycle ,pregnancy,contraceptive pills,fibrocystic breast condition etc..
Breast cancer is almost never associated with breast pain,especially when it's bilateral,but I would advise you to see your doctor for a detailed clinical examination,including a Mammogram or Ultrasound (if needed) to find out the cause of your breasts pain.
Best wishes...