Breast Cancer Community
numbness in the left breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

numbness in the left breast

I have have been having some numbness in my left breast nonthing has happened to the breast and it comes and goes been going on for like 5 months off and on just wondering what it might be
1 Comment
I haven't a clue as to what might cause the numbness you describe. As a rule any numbness is associated with some type of nerve damage which would originate from the spine. I would think you might also notice some numbness in another area on the same side such as the arm, etc. if this were the case. Some investigation by a Neurologist may be in order if this concerns you.    Regards ....