Breast Cancer Expert Forum
odd nipple pain
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

odd nipple pain

hi,
    i'm 16 years old and i have had for a few days an odd nipple pain, like when you poke a bruise kinda pain...

some people say they have felt a rock shape under the nipple- upon my self-examniation i didn't feel this supposed rock thing, and the pain is on and off...

i can feel the pain when i poke it regardless of my nipple being hard or soft..

so i'm not sure if this is a cancer or not- i'm just worried and need convincing of what it is

much obliged to all who answer