Breast Cancer Community
pain below left nipple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

pain below left nipple

4002141?1234949723
Hello Doctor,
I am 15 year old male, and my BMI is 23.8, so i guess i am not extremely fat, but still i have a bit man boobs, and in last few days, like 1 or 2, i noticed pain under my left nipple area, it really pains when i touch that area, my left nipples have become larger kind of, and i dont understand what is happening, i have not told it to my parents, or doctor, so i really need an advice, the area which pains has some lump kinda, and it feels like something is there inside my left nipple under skin, and when i touch it it pains! i am really worried about it, is it a cause of puberty? or what is it? and i have got these lumps from like 2 or 3 days, and they are not going away! will someone please help me out! can i have cancer? i am male :(
and yes, i also have an image of effected area! please help quickly i dont want to die!
The best advice I can give you is to tell your mom so she can make a Dr. appointment. Usually there is no pain with cancer. I'm not so sure about something like this being a case of puberty though. Anytime there is a change in the breast area or anywhere in the body, it needs to be checked out. That goes for all ages.

Best of luck to you and tell your mom as soon as possible.
dude you dont understand, i cant tell it to anyone in my family, i just need some advice, is it a blood clotting? or is it some kind of severe disease? because when i touch the red part under my nipple, as in photo, it hurts! and if this is not the cause of puberty, then all those posts explainng the same thing, are they not telling that such thing is the cause of puberty? i dont want to argue because you know allot more than me, and you have a good experiance, and i am a 15 year old teen, but please tell me is it not deadly? or is it cause of some other deadly disease? hope you understand! god bless! thnx! help!
Im 58 year old male, who for reasons unknown has sever pain under left nipple, ok pressed all round no pain, but when press gently just under centre, OUCH OUCH BLOODY OUCH.....no swelling or anything, and no pain when left alone....