Breast Cancer Expert Forum
pain under right arm and right breast
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pain under right arm and right breast

I have been having pain under my right arm and right side of the right breast. I also have been having headaches and quite a bit of nausea and upset stomach. This has been going on for over two months and this week I had a cat scan for a nodule on my right lung it was a follow up this has been going on for two years. The doctor wanted to see if ther was any change and I had a mamagram last Tuesday but havent heard anything yet. How long should I wait to hear?