Breast Cancer Expert Forum
pain under right arm and right breast

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

pain under right arm and right breast
I have been having pain under my right arm and right side of the right breast. I also have been having headaches and quite a bit of nausea and upset stomach. This has been going on for over two months and this week I had a cat scan for a nodule on my right lung it was a follow up this has been going on for two years. The doctor wanted to see if ther was any change and I had a mamagram last Tuesday but havent heard anything yet. How long should I wait to hear?
Dear mdebi, You may want to contact your doctor to see when the results will be available so you can discuss the results with your doctor.
I got my results back today and the mammagram came back clear but now the doctor wants me to see a breast/surgeon to see what is going on. one thing that bothers me about the mammagram is that it was'nt a diagnostic but just a reg mammagram so could there be something going on they might not have seen? I hope not but I am still worried I am 57 years young and want to see what the pain is... thanks I will keep you informed