pimple on nipple
I have a small pimple the size of a small whitehead on one of my nipples. I squeezed it and white liquid similar to when you squeeze a pimple came out.  The pimple is still there, no other changes.  I did have my annual exam a few months ago and nothing was detected.  I was just wondering if this was something I needed to be concerned about.
Dear Chrissy66:  This is very common and nothing to worry about.  If this should grow, drain spontaneously, or become hard, it should be evaluated by a physician.
Thank you for your reply! Chrissy 66
I have a white pimple in my nipple, I didn't touched it, for the fear that It might be something, it grew, this morning, as I looked at it the thin skin that covering it broked and the white thing came out, I took out out what I can and it left a big crater, what can I do with this, is it ok to have a white pimple, I noticed also that around the nipple there are very small white pimple like the one that grew and been removed. Should I be alarmed with this?
A related discussion, protein deposit on nipple or pimple like substance on nipple was started.
A related discussion, Pimple on Nipple after Breast Reduction was started.
A related discussion, Breast pimple was started.
A related discussion, pimple on nipple was started.