Breast Cancer Expert Forum
pimple on nipple

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

pimple on nipple

I have a small pimple the size of a small whitehead on one of my nipples. I squeezed it and white liquid similar to when you squeeze a pimple came out.  The pimple is still there, no other changes.  I did have my annual exam a few months ago and nothing was detected.  I was just wondering if this was something I needed to be concerned about.
Avatar n tn
Dear Chrissy66:  This is very common and nothing to worry about.  If this should grow, drain spontaneously, or become hard, it should be evaluated by a physician.
Avatar n tn
Thank you for your reply! Chrissy 66
Avatar n tn
I have a white pimple in my nipple, I didn't touched it, for the fear that It might be something, it grew, this morning, as I looked at it the thin skin that covering it broked and the white thing came out, I took out out what I can and it left a big crater, what can I do with this, is it ok to have a white pimple, I noticed also that around the nipple there are very small white pimple like the one that grew and been removed. Should I be alarmed with this?
Avatar n tn
Avatar n tn
A related discussion, Pimple on Nipple after Breast Reduction was started.
A related discussion, Breast pimple was started.
A related discussion, pimple on nipple was started.