question about my nipple
My left nipple is acting weird, to the left of it (like right next to it) it looks like there is a dip/dimple, and the nipple is turning inward. its hard to explain, i am 28 years old and i am afraid it could be breast cancer(or harmful).  when i stimulate the nipple to see if it goes away it does, but it comes back soon after. i guess im just a little bit worried about it.
There may be something (a tiny lump) beneath the nipple area that might pull the tissue inward. This could be related to one of the milk ducts and not necessarily terribly harmful. I would however advise you to see your Dr. for a clinical breast examination and perhaps some type of imagery (Ultrasound) to determine what is beneath the skin ... if anything. It's always best to have anything unusual checked out just to be on the safe side when it concerns the breasts.   Regards ....