radiation scarring
I had radiation 3 years ago on right breast.  In the past 3 years my breast has become very swollen and dense, it now weighs much more than the left one, making finding a decent bra a problem.  Has anyone else experienced this, and do you have any suggestions, treatments, etc.
I'm wondering if you have had frequent ck.s and how you know that the symptoms you have now are the result of the past Radiation. If not I suggest that you see a Breast Specialist about this to be sure that the previous Rads is the cause. Regards .....
I agree with japdip.

The only outward symptom I had for my BC was my breast was larger but under my arm. Please see your doctor and get this looked at. I didn't have those issues with my radiation. That's not normal... whatever normal is :)

Best wishes
Yes, I see my oncologist every 4 months, just had mammogram 2 weeks ago, and yeah I'm sure is from radiation.  Mostly I wanted to know if anyone else has this,  As a aside, I am quite top heavy, always have been, but is now worse on right side