really sore left breast
i have a sore left breast now for three weeks and it hurts a lot to still have been having my girlie thing and have had four children but am only 29 what would it be
Fibrocystic breasts change, is very common and it's a benign condition and affects more than 60% of women between the ages of 30 and 50.As a rule, fibrocystic breast condition tends to be affecting both breasts,but it's not unheard of that the pain can start in one breast first and often the less affected breast "catches up" over the years.These changes are mainly caused by hormonal changes in the body particularly if you are on birth control pills or have gained weight.To help reduce breast pain try wearing a good supportive bra to reduce breast movement. Many women with breast pain find it comfortable to also wear a bra while they sleep.
Also try to reduce your caffeine intake (coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate).
Maintaining a low fat diet may reduce breast pain by stabilizing hormone levels.
I  wouldn't worry about breast cancer,since this disease is almost never associated with pain.
However,if the pain persists after your period is over, I would advise you to see your doctor for a clinical breast exam to make sure that there is not an underlying problem like an infection or a cyst.
Best wishes...
thanks for replying  it has hit both so at leased i know  normal now thank for your answer