Breast Cancer Expert Forum
red blood marks on left side breast.

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

red blood marks on left side breast.
this is my second time the red marks appeared.first time it went with in few days,but now i am worried that this isn't normal.because it's itching and paining. i have lump in both my breasts,and before 1 year i had an operation and doctors destroyed my left side lump, and gave me medicines. i have been using it but suddenly these red spots appeared again. what could this be? its red blood marks just above the nipple.
Dear niappe:  Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere else and is subject to a variety of abnormalities.  Without evaluation, it is impossible to speculate on what these may be.  We advise that you be evaluated by a doctor, particularly if there is a lump.