red blotchy rash after mammogram
I had a mammogram 4 days ago and was very tender afterwards.  2 days afterwards I noticed I have a bumpy rash that is very sore beside by left breast under my arm but not in my armpit.  Today I have another one further around my back .  They are itchy and somewhat painful.  Have not gone to doctor as this is our holiday weekend in Canada.I am 48 years old and mammogram was just a yearly routine visit.

This discussion is related to Red painful breast after mammogram.
It really sounds like an allergic reaction to something. I would see a Dr. as soon as you can but in the meantime you might try some over the counter medication intended for itching or rash ... a cream or even an oral tablet. I doubt it has anything to do with the Mammogram unless they used some substance on your skin either before or after the filming. The cause of a rash can be hard to find at times but you might think about ANYTHING that you have used or eaten or come in contact with before it appeared. Good Luck .... but try NOT to scratch ....