Breast Cancer Community
red dot on my skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

red dot on my skin

I have a bright red dot on my skin which happens to be located on my breast. I don't have any more red dots anywhere else on my body. It's just a tiny little pin point dot that is bright red and it has been there for a few months to a year and i have never even thought anything of it. It doesn't hurt or anything. And it's not raised. It's just like a freckle. I was just wondering what this could possibly be. I have no idea. And also just the other day i finally decided to see if i can maybe scratch it off my skin and it turned into a scab now and kinda hurts to touch now. What is it?