Breast Cancer Expert Forum
red spots and breast problems

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

red spots and breast problems
hi, i am 27 years old,have no child. i think b/c of dry skin
my left brest itches and when i put lotion it stops itching.
today i saw about 4 to 5 dots next to the areola and they are pink to red. they don't itch nor bother. they are plain dots nothing more. but i got worried. please guide me. thanks.
Dear teepee27:  Without evaluation, it is impossible for us to know what these "spots" might be.  Skin on the breast, however, is like skin anywhere else and may develop dryness or pimples or other skin abnormalities.  Our recommendation is to have your doctor evaluate these spots for you, particularly if you are concerned.
A related discussion, red spots on breast was started.
A related discussion, red spots was started.