Breast Cancer Expert Forum
right breast iching

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

right breast iching
My right breast has been itching for a few weeks now on and off. It hurts but real bad. And it is only my right one.I havent really noticed anything else just  the itching there is no marks. I was just wondering why it would be itching? Should I go to the doctors.
Dear justwondering208:  There are many possible explanations for itching including allergic reaction and skin problems to name a couple.  If the itching is unrelieved or if you feel a lump in the breast, you should have it checked out by a doctor.
A related discussion, nipples was started.