scab on breast
The other day I found a small scab on my breast next to my nipple. I picked off the scab and mildly thick why gunk came out and it bled a little. It looks like the scabbed area is raised up a little off the rest of my skin. I am 17 and it is kinda freaking me out. Any suggestions?
Hi there.

This scab can be due to a furuncle or a comedone that developed in that area.  Comedones result from plugged pores much like how pimples form.  later on, this can heal to form a scab with fluid still remaining underneath.  A rare possibility is Paget's disease of the breast which can present like this or with eczematous lesions on the skin or on the nipples.  I suggest you take this to your doctor for a more thorough evaluation.  I also suggest you start to do self-breast examinations every month to take not of any changes.

Regards and God bless...