Breast Cancer Community
scared
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

scared

Hello yes I am 42 and currently uninsured. my question is I had sore breast through my period which is normal, within a week or two I noticed the top of my left breast was sore I also have some pain, pressure and tenderness around my back, ribs shoulder, arm and armpit area. I don't have any visual signs on my breast that would be alarming.It seems like my armpit is swollen esp on the outside of my left breast almost like it rubs and it has itched in my armpit as well any ideas. I heard so much about BC.
1 Comment
Blank
25201_tn?1255584436
My best advice would be to visit a local clinic for an examination in order to get some idea of what might be causing these many symptoms that you are experiencing. We cannot even venture a guess over the internet when there are no specific symptoms that might indicate some breast issue. There are so many possibilities from what you have mentioned .. it could even be some type of skin problem. You'll just have to make some arrangement in order to see a Dr. to get some answers.   Regards ....
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank