Breast Cancer Community
shingles
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

shingles

I have excruiating pain in my left breast for shingles i have had it for 2 months and have made a appointment to a pain management clinic. How much longer can this pain last.

This discussion is related to Shingles.
Tags: shingle
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
587083_tn?1327123862
I am sorry about you feeling so much pain,I think that you will be served much better if you clicked on "Forums" at the very top.You'll find a long list where they deal with specific illnesses.I think the best one for you would be "Pain management"This forum"Breast cancer community" deals only with breast cancer issues.I wish I new how to answer your question about shingles pain..  so sorry .Take care.
Blank
25201_tn?1255584436
Although this is not related to breast cancer I will comment on your situation. I hope you sought some treatment for the "shingles" at the very outset as there is some very beneficial treatment available. The residual pain may last from weeks to months to even years. Good luck with your appointment at the Pain Clinic ... I'm sure there will be some measure of help for your pain.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank