shingles
I have excruiating pain in my left breast for shingles i have had it for 2 months and have made a appointment to a pain management clinic. How much longer can this pain last.

This discussion is related to Shingles.
I am sorry about you feeling so much pain,I think that you will be served much better if you clicked on "Forums" at the very top.You'll find a long list where they deal with specific illnesses.I think the best one for you would be "Pain management"This forum"Breast cancer community" deals only with breast cancer issues.I wish I new how to answer your question about shingles pain..  so sorry .Take care.
Although this is not related to breast cancer I will comment on your situation. I hope you sought some treatment for the "shingles" at the very outset as there is some very beneficial treatment available. The residual pain may last from weeks to months to even years. Good luck with your appointment at the Pain Clinic ... I'm sure there will be some measure of help for your pain.