Breast Cancer Community
sore boobs under the nipple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

sore boobs under the nipple

hi iv got soreness or tenderness under both nipples, im in the menopause and havent had a period for about 8 months , but am still on the pill , i still do get soreness at the sides of my boobs when it would have been my period time but havent had this , iv never missed a pill .

This discussion is related to Painful nipples.
Hi.
How are you doing?  What pill are you taking now?
The tenderness on both breasts can be a result a hormonal changes in the body as you enter menopause.  It could also be secondary to a drug you are taking especially if it contains hormones.  The absence of menses for 8 months could also be the result of the drug you are taking.
You should have yourself evaluated by your doctor so that appropriate treatment can be instituted.
Regards.
hi my boobs have been sore for about a month or maybe two.and i am experincing a bit of hair loss. and i still get my period every month. and i am not pregnant. i am a heavy pepsi drinker and am wondering if to much caffine could be the cause or if it is more serious and should see a docter as soon as possible? i am going to see a docter regardless.