sore nipple,underarm, and green breast discharge
I have had green breast discharge for several years now,only when squeezed.  I have also have discomfort/ pain under my nipple and underarm.  I have never had this checked out because after breastfeeding for 6 years (4kids) straight i just assumed it was leftover milk fluids.  That was 6 years ago when I stopped breastfeeding.  I have had breast exams by the doctor and they didn't feel anything.  Is this something I should have a mammogram for?  I am clueless
As long as you will squeeze the nipple, the discharge will continue,you have to stop doing that if you want the discharge to stop also.
Only a spontaneous discharge from the nipple of one breast may indicate breast cancer but most discharges are from benign (non-cancerous) conditions and most cancers do not have a discharge. I would, however,advise seeing a physician to evaluate this fluid, which they would do in the context of a physical exam, as well as, your personal and family history.
Best wishes...