squishy lumps
I was wondering if having more than one squishy movable lump under your arm was bad? 4 years ago when I was 16 I had a round movable lump ultrasound and nothing was wrong, but last year I noticed another squishy lump near it. Recently near the two lumps I have noticed a smaller lump that may be a lymph node or just tissue. But it seems on this side I have alot of bumpy squishy movable tissue. Does this seem like cancer?
Since you've had an Ultrasound in the past, why not see your Dr. and have another exam ?? Ultrasound is a harmless form of imagery and it would be wise to ck. on any new lumps that appear. NO, I don't think this would be related to cancer .... if it were it would have been indication on the previous exam and a biopsy would have been recommended.  If it's been 4 years since you saw the Dr. about this then I think it's time you went for an exam again and possibly another Ultrasound.      Regards ...