Breast Cancer Expert Forum
stinging pain, no lumps, in left breast
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

stinging pain, no lumps, in left breast

Hi, I'm about to turn 30 in October and have recently had sharp stinging pain in my lower left breast. Pain only happens in the shower. I don't feel any lumps, but the stinging pain feels general yet specific, so it's kind of hard to pinpoint or describe. It's almost beneath the breast tissue, with slight bruising feeling around the armpit and rib cage. Sometimes around the lower nipple. Why would this only be happeing in the shower? Why would I have it at all? First felt it about 3 weeks ago. Wondering if I should be worried?