Breast Cancer Community
stinging pain in breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

stinging pain in breast

I have had a stingy burning like pain under the nipple around the areola for quite some time. This week I developed a very sharp stinging pain that feels deep inside the left breast. I examined and found that there is a bruising type of sign under the nipple and an indentation. The stinging is very localized and very painful. My left breast is much larger than the right, always has been and when I am sitting at a table, the breast pushing against it, I can feel a aching there. There is  a pimple like mole that has developed also. Any ideas?
With these multiple issues I would suggest that you see your Physician for a clinical breast exam ... there may be some sort of test recommended that would clarify the cause of the problems you mention. Anything new or different regarding the breasts should always be ck.d by a Physician.   Regards ...
I had some stinging in the same place, and when I also lay on my left side, my breast on that side really starts hurting. I did go to the doctor, and they found a lump right where it was hurting. Now we are just going through the testing processes. Hope you get an answer.
Thanks for your thoughts, I will make an appointment right away.