Breast Cancer Community
strange feeling in breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

strange feeling in breast

I have for the past two days felt a strange feeling in my left breast.  It feels similar to when I was preganant with my children and the child moved  or pushed out from inside my womb.  Apart from being overweight I am in good health and do not have a family history of breast cancer.  I also went for a routine mammogram in January 2009 and not heard anything from them so presume everything was negative.  Joss54
I certainly have no insight into what you are experiencing and have never heard of breast cancer presenting the way that you describe.  However, in my humble opinion, any concern about sensations or changes in your breast tissue deserve a visit to the doctor.  You are concerned enough to seek out this forum and post, so if nothing else, a medical consultation can put your mind to rest.  It can't hurt.  God bless...
I had a very large tumor when I was diagnosed with IBC two years ago. And when I had chemotherapy, this is when the affected breast felt like yours, exactly.
It felt like the tumor was fighting for it's life and moving around and contracting and kicking.