sudden breast lump
this is my second post on this, i forgot something.   along with finding a sudden lump the size of a dime on my right breast i also had a strange rash on my chest that appeared a day or two befor the lump. there was a weird discoloration i found where the lump was that looked liked i had a bruise. the color was very slight. i had a mamogram and have an appointment for an ultra sound.  does anybody have any insight or advice for me. i'm a little nervous.  oh and my grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 40.  i am now 40.
The Ultrasound test might clarify also the cause of the discoloration and rash if it's at all related with the lump in your breast.
Good luck and all the best to you.
A little suggestion;
If you have any further questions,please try to keep it on the same thread instead of posting a new one.
Add your queries on "Post a comment" below .It will be easier for members to follow your situation.
Thank you.