Breast Cancer Expert Forum
tamoxifin and tachycardia
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

tamoxifin and tachycardia

I was taking first tamoxifin (tamoxifen), and when the mental confusion caused by that drug became apparent, i was switched to Arimidex, but I had the same mental confusion, depression, inability to focus, etc.  Before coming off Tamoxifin (tamoxifen), i noticed that shortly after taking the drug I would experience rapid heart beat, now a  year after being off both drugs I'm still plagued by episodes of tachycardia which I've been sold is caused by a sinus arithmia.  I remember reading somewhere that a racing heart was sometimes a side effect of tamoxifin (tamoxifen), but I can't find that info again.

Any help?