Breast Cancer Community
teen girl lump under right nipple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

teen girl lump under right nipple

I am a girl in my early teens, and yesterday i noticed a painful lump located just under and below my right nipple. when i woke up ( a few minutes ago ) it seems to appear bigger and more sensitive. I'm really scared. Please please give me an answer as soon as possible!!
I'd suggest making an appointment with a doctor. Because you're young it's possible that your breasts are still developing. The pain you experience might related to your cycle. So it could be nothing, but you should still see a doctor. It's really important to note anything new like that and let your gp know about it. The Dr. would do an examination, feel for the lump, note it's texture, size, and shape and then they might order an ultrasound.

You should also tell your doctor about any itching, discoloration, pulling sensation, changes in the nipple, etc. These can  be signs that something is wrong and your doctor should know about them.
1 Comment