Breast Cancer Expert Forum
warts or cyst

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

warts or cyst

i've got a pea or pimple size growth on top of my nipple, its not painful, no itch no discharge..i wonder what is is? as i surf the internet if my understanding is right it might be a warts or a cyst..but reading said warts occurs only in face, feet and hands..while cyst can grow anywhere..so what do you think? i am single and dont have children. its on the top of the nipple,very visible i don't need to feel it, i can see it whenever i undressed my self and take a shower, it look like theres a pimple on top of my nipple..

Dear cel434, The skin on the breast is like skin on other parts of the body and subject to a variety of skin conditions, including pimples.  Over the internet without ability to examine it is impossible to say what this is for sure.  If you are concerned you may want to have this checked by your doctor.