what are the chances it would be cancer
My last mri with biopsy should the following:ducts are lined by atypical cells.consist of  2-3 layers of cells with monomorphic vesicular nuclei,increase n/c ratio and apical cytoplasmic snouts.focally ,more severe proliferatio is present including few micropapillary projections.histologic features are consistent with focal atypical ductal hyperplasia,columnar cell changes and microcalcifications are present.the report goes on to say :atypical ductal hyperplasia -flat epithelial atypia..which I than was told to have a lumpectomy, which I did...my question is :what are the chances that this is cancer?Anything would help...The doctor said the chances are low but if anyone had or is having the same thing and can give any advice it would help.Thank You

I am of the understanding that these conditions, over time, will turn into cancer.  I had stereotactic biopsies on 3 areas with similar results as yours.  I am opting for a mastectomy so I don't have to go through this again.  I am hoping I'm catching it early enough to avoid chemo & radiation, too.