what does inflammatoryy breat cancer look like?
I was treated for stage 3 breast cancer 6 years ago. This past week I have been experiencing breast pain, itching, which I have had in the past also. (on my breast cancer breast) However, this am I noticed 3 itchy red pimples just underneath my bra line on my chest and also 2 red itchy pimples on the underside of my breast. These are all on the same side of the original breast cancer.  Could this be early IBC?
Dear Maria1953:  Inflammatory breast cancer generally looks like a red, hot, swollen breast.  Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere else and is subject to a variety of abnormalities.  This could be many things and needs to be evaluated so that it can be properly managed.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.