Breast Cancer Community
what is a cl

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

what is a cl

I am new here what exactly do you do?
If you read the very first post under "Greeting" by Japdip,you will know everything you need to understand about this Breast Cancer Community Forum.Japdid is our (cl) Community Leader.Please read her statement.Thank you.
Thanks for your help!!! Last month I had a mammogram come back abnormal
they really thought it was breast cancer.After a core biopsy& much worry it
came back a Fibroadenoma that I had removed 2 weeks ago.

I stumbled on this site & its great I really feel connected because of that whole
ordeal & the fact I have lost 4 people I loved very much to cancer.
Glad to know that the end of your ordeal brought very good news to you.That is great! Yes this Forum is, in my opinion, the BEST where you will always find wonderful women wanting to help,advise and comfort the best way they can.As a new comer, let me welcome you and if you have any question at all about breast problems we are all here to help.Take care now...
HI, welcome to our Community. I'm very glad that you feel a connection to our site and I hope that you will ck. in now and then to read and also respond to some of the posts. One with personal experience is a valuable asset to a Community such as ours. It's very comforting to hear from someone who has had a similar experience and I encourage everyone to join us. Congratulations on your negative results.    Regards ....