Breast Cancer Community
what is life period of a patient if she is subjected to breast cancer a...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

what is life period of a patient if she is subjected to breast cancer at age of 46

This discussion is related to Suspicious R5/U5 Mass Lesion - Very Worried.
1 Comment
I have no idea nor would anyone else. There are way too many factors to consider to ever estimate a persons length of life. The end of one's life does NOT need to be due to Breast Cancer even though the person has been diagnosed with the disease. There are many causes of death other than cancer of any type. I venture to say that the answer to this question is one that will rarely be revealed to any of us.   Regards ....