Breast Cancer Community
when you sqeeze one of my boyfriends nipples you can feel a lump inside...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

when you sqeeze one of my boyfriends nipples you can feel a lump inside of it, is it cancer?

1 Comment

It would not be possible to say anything with surety and especially diagnose or rule out cancer without a clinical examination and certain investigations.

It would be advisable to schedule an appointment and get a proper clinical evaluation done along with the relevant investigations.

A lump in any male definitely needs to be investigated further for a confirmed diagnosis.

Do keep us posted.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.