which doctor/treatment should i use?
I was diagnosed with stage 11A breast cancer.  I went for 2 opinions for treatments. One doctor recommended ACT and one believed in a different regimen of TCH. Can you explain the difference. I don't know who to use?
In a case such as yours I would advise you to seek yet a third opinion regarding treatment. Having no information as to where you are in the treatment plan; what has been done prior to your visits with the Oncologists I wouldn't care to offer an opinion as to which treatment might be to your best advantage. When there are opposing opinions it's always best to go for a third. Regards ....
I'm sorry i forgot to include the rest of my information. I had a lumpectomy Mid October, and need to start the chemo process.  I have not started anything yet. I had a small (1.7) lump removed, but there was a node that was found to be positive. I have not started yet, because I don't know which way to turn. The ACTH route or the TCH route. Please advise me. I am young and don't know what to do.
We here can't advise one treatment over another as so many factors are taken into consideration when a treatment program is put together. I still would advise a 3rd opinion ... if this isn't possible then ask either one of the Oncologists what he/she thinks about the other Dr.s recommendation. You may well get an explanation that will tell you which would be in your best interest.  Kindest regards ....