white puss from nipple
hi i am 47 and for many years i have had a small amount of puss from my right nipple but lately it has become a lot more and it is very sore, i feel that that breast is getting smaller too.
I did have a blocked duct there about 25 years ago after breast feeding.
This does not feel the same, it is difficult for me to see if i have any lumps because my breasts are quite lumpy anyway.I also had a hysterectomy at 29 and have been on hrt up untill two months ago.
can you please tell me what you think this might be
I'm curious as to how you know that this is "pus" rather than just a nipple discharge. If it is indeed then there is some infectuous process going on that needs to be treated. My best advice is for you to see a Breast Specialist for an examination as well as some sampling of the discharge to determine exactly it's true nature. I see no reason that this couldn't be a blocked milk duct or nothing other than normal breast discharge and some irritation of the nipple.  Please have it ck.d out ....        Regards .....