10 week old teething??
Is it possible that my 10 week old son is teething? He has been VERY fussy. last night i felt in his mouth and theres a hard spot on his gums. when i started rubbing it he stopped crying and started laughing
It is actually possible for a baby to start showing signs of teething, including the discomforts, well before a tooth actually shows itself, so yes, it is possible.  Mine normally all start the whole drooling thing at around 2 months of age.  The earliest any of mine ever actually had a tooth pop through, she was 5 months old.  But yes, it is possible.
It has made for some MISERABLE nights. Not sure what to do to make him more confortable. 90% of the time he refuses a pacifier and ive tried a teething ring but i think hes still a little small for it..seems hed rathew just chew on my boob.
Yes there is a possibility that he is teething. My daughter started at 2 months. My husband had his first tooth come in at 3 1/2 months.
yes!!! mine is going through the same thing!!
glad im not alone. hes usually a pretty good sleeper and hes been up from like 10-3 the last few nights just screaming his head off! Im trying to be a patient mommy but it isnt easy when i have to  be up for work at 6