Aa
A
A
Close
3104777 tn?1363889249
10 week old teething??
Is it possible that my 10 week old son is teething? He has been VERY fussy. last night i felt in his mouth and theres a hard spot on his gums. when i started rubbing it he stopped crying and started laughing
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287246 tn?1318573663
It is actually possible for a baby to start showing signs of teething, including the discomforts, well before a tooth actually shows itself, so yes, it is possible.  Mine normally all start the whole drooling thing at around 2 months of age.  The earliest any of mine ever actually had a tooth pop through, she was 5 months old.  But yes, it is possible.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3104777 tn?1363889249
It has made for some MISERABLE nights. Not sure what to do to make him more confortable. 90% of the time he refuses a pacifier and ive tried a teething ring but i think hes still a little small for it..seems hed rathew just chew on my boob.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes there is a possibility that he is teething. My daughter started at 2 months. My husband had his first tooth come in at 3 1/2 months.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2020005 tn?1464196836
yes!!! mine is going through the same thing!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3104777 tn?1363889249
glad im not alone. hes usually a pretty good sleeper and hes been up from like 10-3 the last few nights just screaming his head off! Im trying to be a patient mommy but it isnt easy when i have to  be up for work at 6
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources