Aa
A
A
Close
5549102 tn?1376526273
Bigger Breasts 2nd time breastfeeding
I was in a c cup before pregnancy and breastfeeding the first time and went into a 34ddd. I'm still breastfeeding and my question is will my breast get bigger than the ddd? I really hope not I didn't even want them this large!
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4484425 tn?1384231934
I'm gonna say they will probably stay where they are. Mine went from c-almost d to ddd. They've been this size since a few days after I had my baby and have stayed this size and she's now 5 weeks old.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I was a DDD before I got pregnant. Now I am a G. They got a little bigger after birth, but I can still fit them in a G.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
287071 tn?1365196113
Once your milk comes in they should stay the same. But then again - depends on how long you've gone between feedings.  For me I have noticed that if it has been a long time since I've fed my baby, i get pretty 'full' and larger.  So really - I vacillate even now that my baby is 7 mos old!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5549102 tn?1376526273
Well I'm pregnant and still breastfeeding and that's my main concern. Is if they will double in size even though I'm already breastfeeding.  Thanks everyone for commenting.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources