Biting (without teeth)
Liam has started chomping on my nipple. Sometimes he'll chomp down and pull. OUCH! I can't imagine what he'll do with teeth. How do I discourage this in a 7 week old?
I nursed until my son was 18 months old, and the teeth weren't much of an issue.  He learned pretty fast (long before he had teeth) that if the chomps happen, the gravy train goes away.  I'd just pop the latch with my little finger the second he gummed me hard, and pull away.  
yep that is all you can do like Anniebrooke said. You know I have nursed well now on #4. And he is the only one that ever bite down on me! He is 4 months old and does not have teeth either even though my boobs say he does.LOL

I have noticed he does it only during a let down when he was that little, now he does it when he is done sometimes. Some learn to do that cuz the let down is too forceful and they learn to cut it off on their own. If that is the case then you can do a siszor hold and cut it off yourself.  Also if the stools are green at all you could have a milk imbalance and too much foremilk. I was tod from a LLLC that. I have that problem as well and waht they call hyperstimulated breasts.

Hope this info helps ya, OH and also make sure the baby does not have a shallow latch as they will bite the nipple more or it feels like it and it is the bone in the roof of the mouth coming down on the nipple and tongue that sometimes makes it feel like it its the gums.

Sorry if this is scattered, I am tired:)
Thanks ladies! I think he may have been doing it when he was finished but I don't know why he didn't just spit it out. I broke his latch twice and he didn't do it at all yesterday. YAY! I have noticed that sometimes he seems to choke during letdown. I feel like I'm drowning the poor guy.
I have actually yelled out when I get chomped down on b/c 1. It surprised me and 2. it hurts!

I also felt like I was chocking my daughter when my milk would let down - I would her her gulping air. It called a lactation consultant and it was suggested that I recline while feeding her.  I literally am in a lazy boy recliner.  I kick the feed out and lie back.  Allow gravity to work in HER favor.  It has made a huge difference.  She isn't gulping air and isn't as gassy/fussy even!  Sounds wierd - but it has totally helped us.  Good luck.
Diane,  I've noticed Liam choking on my milk too. Especially in the morning when I'm very full. I have to lie back and put him belly to belly with me. He did stop biting after  Itook him off a couple of times.
My daughter is 6 weeks old and also chomps down and whips her head around, it happens after she's been nursing for a while and I think in my case it's either because she's no longer getting enough and is trying to force more milk to come out.....usually when I unlatch her and put her on the other boob she'll start sucking away regularly again. Occasionally though it's just because she's done and is being wierd lol.