Blisters?
I have been pumping and I have a blister looking like thing right on my nipple. Is this normal? Or should i be worried..
No. You shouldn't be "worried", but we don't want you to be in pain. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Sounds like a milk bleb or an actual blister.

Are your nipples rubbing on the side of the flanges? Are you latching baby on too?
*From what I remember you were having trouble w/ latch. The bleb may be from an improper latch.

But if you're pumping, we want to make sure your nipples are not rubbing too.
I used lanolin while pumping to help reduce any friction...
I had one took forever to go away.  You can have ur dr drain it too.  
If it looks infected, you can contact your doctor.

I would get blisters and open sores from pumping. First, find ways to prevent it and to keep them from getting worse. Make sure your horns are the right size for you and that your pump isn't set too strong. I was told no more than 1/4-1/3 of the full power. You can lubricate your nipples to keep them from rubbing too much. To do this you can apply a little olive oil around the base of your nipple before pumping. My LC told me to do this and said it is safe for the baby.

To heal the nipple, I suggest trying a few different things. After pumping you can dip your nipple into a warm solution of salt water. This can help soothe, heal and prevent infection. You can also apply breastmilk and let it air dry. This has remarkable healing powers. Many people find lanolin helps. When it was really bad, I would also add in nipple shells. That are hard plastic shells that allow the nipple to heal by keeping all clothing off of it and allowing for air circulation.