Boob/nipple soreness 7 weeks pp
I'm EBF'ing, my daughter is 7 weeks old in 3 days and lately I've noticed my boobs and nipples are getting really sore again, they aren't cracking or drying, and it feels more internal than topical if that makes sense. I'm wondering if it could be from starting my BC about a week ago? And if this is what's causing it does it wear off? I just don't want it to end up being an infection and I let it get bad thinking it's my BC.
Try organic coconut oil. My lc recomended it to me and it did wonders for me n my daughter.  I put it on after I feed my daughter and it helps to prevent and cure diaper rash
Really? I don't think it's topical though, it feels like inside is painful, and I started my period today so that may be why! Do you use coconut oil all the time? How often do you use it? And where can I get it?
You can get coconut oil in a tub at your grocery store. It's by the olive oils. I looked into it bc it's healthier to cook with but the only tub Walmart had was $20.
I bought mine @ stop n shop in the organic food section.  I put it on me after almost every feeding n my daughter after every changing.
if its pain from inside it could be mastitis....do you have lump un your breast?I had it and went to doctor,they gave me pill for a week which d doc said was safe with breastfeeding and now everything if fine and easier....
I think it was actually because my period was starting! :( It's wearing off now thanks ladies!