Books/Information
I am only 3 months, but breastfeeding is important to me and for some reason I feel a need to know everything right now.  I know that this is ridiculous and way early, but I would like to start reading and figuring out how breastfeding/pumping works, since I will go back to work after 6 weeks.  Is there a good book or other source of information that you could reccommend, a good place for me to start getting information, since I know basically nothing..?  Thank you for any information!
Check with your hospital/birthing center to see if they offer breastfeeding classes. There are also several good books out on breastfeeding if there are no classes available in your area. Check with your hospital/birthing center also to see if they have lactation consultants on staff or available to make appointments with. If possible, you should schedule a lactation consultant as soon as possible after giving birth, hopefully for one of baby's first feedings because the consultant will be able to give you really good tips and advice for correct latches and positions for baby.

I am also a working mom and have a Medela Pump In Style double electric pump so I can bring breastmilk to daycare for baby instead of formula.  Best wishes!