Breast Milk Reduce...:-(
Hello All...

I have a little concern about my breast milk... Seem like my milk reduce.. I don't know what wrong... anyone have any idea?  

I usually pump about 5 - 6 ounces milk at one time.... Now I only able to pump 3-4 ounces...

Are you eating well and are well hydrated?
Have you increased the gaps between breastfeeding/ pumping?
Are you tired/ feeling drained?
These may be some causes.
are nursing too or just pumping?
If you are nursing too, then do that as much as possible as it will build your supply.
If you are just pumping, then you need to pump every 2-3 hours for 10-15 minutes. You need to tell your body to make more milk, and the only way to do that is to provide extra stimulation and make sure that you are totally draining each time.

by the way, pumping 3-4 ounces 1 week into this is actually good. i can't imagine a baby so young would need more than that!
You will not get as much from pumping as you would from a baby nursing on you. You need to drink enough and stay well hydrated, lots of medications even over the counter can decress you milk, antihistamines, antacids and many others.

You need to drink like 16-20oz of water 20 min before you nurse to help the let down reflex. Also ar you nursing on demand or trying to keep to a schedule? Most nursing babies will eat more often then bottle feed babies. You need to drink like a gallon and a half a day to insure good milk supply! I was told 14-20 full glasses. Pumping to early can fry lots of woman out. Do you have to pump?? You also need tomake sure you have a good pump and  a double pump works better then a single if you ahve to use it regular. When I pumped I would not ahve my let down till like 15 min to 20mins. It is different for each woman and each baby!

You need to start taking Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle ( but that cannot be taken during pregnancy) and mothers milk tea has both in it I think. It will make you milk flood!