Breastfeeding while pregnant
Is it ok to still breastfeed my 2yrs+ child while i'm pregnant? How about the collestrum that the body will prepare to the baby?is the collestrum will be finished by 1st child?
I am, it's been fine.  I'm 28w and the milk has switched to colostrum already so my son drinks a lot more cows milk now than he used to.  You will be in hospital with the newborn for the first few days anyway, so you can be sure it will get lots of colostrum then.
You can. Your first child won't take all the colostrum before the second is born, and once the second is born, I think the general recommendation is to let the younger baby nurse first. My milk transitioned from colostrum much faster with my subsequent births, so you may find that by the time you're out of the hospital, you're already transitioning.  Good luck!
I think you will have no issue in doing so. Before this go for nursing for younger baby first.