Constipation
Okay! I have noticed in the last 48 hours that my babies bowel movements have decreased. She has only had one bowel movement today. She doesn't appear to have trouble pooping when she does though. As in the previous post, we have had to start suplementing with formula 3 x's a day to bring her weight up. I'm sure that has everything to do with it, but should I be concerned with the fact she is having only one bowel movement a day where she use to have anywhere from 3-6 movements a day when she was breastfed solely? She does go back to the Dr for weigh in on Wednesday....or should I call the Dr office and try to get her in sooner?
well shes not really that old yet but my son only poops once every 3-4 days and the doctor said thats normal. like right when their born they poop constantly but then after awhile..not so much. i was worried about his poop and i called and just spoke to someone over the phone about it becuas it was a simple question. he was around 7 weeks when i noticed a drop in the amount of poops.