Haha.. ridiculous, anyone else?
I had a regular check up with my doctor a few weeks ago because I woke up one morning with my nipples completely covered in bruises, I was like wth? They aren't sore, so she didn't have a bad latch, what could this be? I got really worried, so I asked my doctor about it when I went last time, she said probably just an aggressive feed and that it was fine. Well I was feeding her last night and it felt like she was latched on properly, feeding, and I look down and she's attached to the side of my aureola, haha!! Turns out those "bruises" were hickies! It felt just like she was latched on normal, but apparently not! I must have been super tired that night and she was just suckin on the side of my boob! Poor girl, haha.

Also, I'm wondering about ovulating/pregnancy and breastfeeding.. I'm currently on micronor (mini pill) for birth control, and exclusively breastfeeding. I thought for sure between this birth control and breastfeeding that I wouldn't ovulate, but I'm getting some serious EWCM.. a lot (sorry tmi). I'm also getting nauseous and getting heartburn (which I never got before until I got pregnant with my daughter), dizzy, and I don't know if it's just related to my birth control. We're only using the mini pill, and I know it's less effective, but we always pull out too. I haven't had a period at all in a few months. Has anyone gotten pregnant while breastfeeding and on the pill? I think the chances are like one in a million so I don't want to waste money on a test if it's not even likely. Thanks in advance!!
Have you gotten your period at all?  (Do you even have a period with a mini-pill?)  How is your milk supply?  Mine took a huge hit when I got pregnant while I was still nursing.

too funny about the 'bruises'!  My 5 mo old gave me a big ol' hickey on my collar bone a few weeks ago. She was sucking on me when I was holding her and I just kind of thought it was cute until I looked in the mirror the next day!
I haven't had one since she first turned 2 months, she's almost 4. And I'm really not sure if I'm supposed to be getting one or not. I took a test last night and it was negative, thank god.. we don't need another one anytime soon haha!